The Fairfield County Health Department offers immunizations for children (Birth-18yrs.)
- Immunizations are offered by appointment only
- For an appointment call 740-652-2800
- Parents are reminded to bring their child’s immunization records
The immunization clinic accepts the following as payment:
- Medicaid Managed Care: Care Source, Molina, Paramount, Buckeye and United Health Community
- Private insurances (call for more information) 740-652-2800
The Fairfield County Health Department will accept personal checks if the person's address and phone number are on the check. Cash, Money Orders, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card are also accepted. Certificates may be ordered over the phone as well. FDH no longer accepts debit cards over the phone.
Fairfield County Health Department fees are payable by cash, certified or personal check, credit card/debit card or money order. Customers who use a credit card/debit card as payment will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of $1.50 or 3.00%, whichever is greater, by Point&Pay.