FAIRFIELD DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH: FOOD PROTECTION + EDUCATION
The Food Protection Program works to ensure the safety of food prepared, served and sold in Fairfield County through education, monitoring and enforcement.
The Ohio Uniform Food Safety Code is Chapter 3717.1 of the Ohio Administrative Code.
Before completing and submitting any forms required for your new food related business, or to report a problem with a food service facility, please call the Environmental Health Division Office at 740-652-2800.
FOOD FACILITY: REVIEW PACKET
Information required for starting a retail food establishment or restaurant.
TEMPORARY FOOD: APPLICATION PACKET*
Application and information for short term, temporary food service operations or retail food establishments.
MOBILE FOOD: APPLICATION PACKET
Mobile food licenses are for portable food services or retail food establishments which are renewed annually and are valid statewide.
**Temporary Food Application fee is $22.00 per day.
* These items must be filled out and submitted
NOTE: Temporary food license applications must be completed, signed and submitted with the appropriate fee at least 10 days prior to the event. Failure to comply may result in denying license.
NEWS + TIPS:
• Food safety tips for successful community meals >> View Tips
• Safe canning resources >> View Resources
• Employee Health Reporting Agreement >> View Resources
• Ohio Food Code Updates >> View Resources
• Vomiting and Diarrheal Incident Procedures >> View Resources